~*First Game Giveaway Weekend of 2019*~

8 hours ago, RussShooter said:

Holy shit. I didn't expect to win at all. I'll take a Steam key for Rage 2 if that's possible. Thank you so very much, and this truly is the best community I'm apart of. 

When you get a chance to play it could you comment what the game is like? I'm not sure if i want to buy it when it price drops later on.

9 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

When you get a chance to play it could you comment what the game is like? I'm not sure if i want to buy it when it price drops later on.

I'm just over 30 hours into the game and nearing the end, so I'm pretty sure I can provide comment.

The actual FPS shooting part is VERY good (even if the enemy AI is LOLworthy) - I'd recommend playing it on either "Hard" or "Nightmare" difficulty as you can strengthen your character pretty easily early on in the game so playing on any difficulty lower than those might be a bit boring.

As for the open-world/driving portion of the game, Avalanche practically did a "copy n' paste" from their Mad Max game.  I'm not being flippant about that either - it's virtually identical in just about every respect to Mad Max which means that the open-world content isn't "bad" per se, but it's the same 4 or 5 activities repeated over and over and over again and it's not particularly memorable at all.  

All-in-all, it's definitely a "play when the price drops to $30" kind of game.

1 hour ago, SFLUFAN said:

I'm just over 30 hours into the game and nearing the end, so I'm pretty sure I can provide comment.

The actual FPS shooting part is VERY good (even if the enemy AI is LOLworthy) - I'd recommend playing it on either "Hard" or "Nightmare" difficulty as you can strengthen your character pretty easily early on in the game so playing on any difficulty lower than those might be a bit boring.

As for the open-world/driving portion of the game, Avalanche practically did a "copy n' paste" from their Mad Max game.  I'm not being flippant about that either - it's virtually identical in just about every respect to Mad Max which means that the open-world content isn't "bad" per se, but it's the same 4 or 5 activities repeated over and over and over again and it's not particularly memorable at all.  

All-in-all, it's definitely a "play when the price drops to $30" kind of game.

I'll definitely wait ty!

21 hours ago, mrbiggsly said:

Thanks man you're the best. If we can do Switch games I'd like Mario Maker 2

Refresh my  memory - you live in Canada, right?

The reason I ask is because in case for some reason I can't order a digital copy of SMM2 on Amazon (only physical copies are available for pre-order for now) and send you the code upon release, I was thinking that I could send you the equivalent amount of Canadian dollars for you to purchase it from the Canadian Nintendo eShop because I know I can't send you a US eShop gift card for you to redeem on a Canadian account due to region-locking.

• Like 1