~*First Game Giveaway Weekend of 2019*~

We haven't had one of these in a while, so I figured why not make this holiday weekend the one for the first game giveaway of 2019?

Rules are easy: just post in this thread over the course of the weekend and you're eligible to be selected!

Note: if you're interested in the PlayStation version of a game, remember that in its infinite wisdom, Sony is no longer providing digital keys to third-party retailers like Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy, etc. so if you're selected and you want a Sony game, you'll receive a PlayStation Store gift card code instead.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Merry Memorial day!  

I just got my PC back up and running, and upgraded most of everything from a build that was 10+ years old.  Been playing a ton of Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark on the PS4 and can't really think of a console game that I'd like soon (other than Trails of Cold Steel 2, but haven't finished the first one yet) so I would probably ask for the upcoming Warhammer: Chaosbane for my PC.

Good luck everyone!

4 minutes ago, Hyena said:

Some of us have to work on Memorial Day oh well time n half is good.

Oh word, I'm working Memorial Day, I completely forgot about time and a half. Its going to be a nice paycheck.