I handled today a 9 inch dripless caulk

Triage

22 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I wasn't really asking for recs right now, anyway. It'll be next Summer before we visit NYC. 

I'm ashamed to say there's a lot of great places local to me I haven't tried yet. My city is pretty fantastic for eating out.

I know. I wanted to give them anyway!

5 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Okay, so how about Middle Eastern? Haven't tried that before. I think there are a few local places around me, but I'd have to do a little research. 

I dont know a ton in that area to be honest but I did read this article a months go and I will definitely try this when it eventually arrives: 

https://ny.eater.com/2019/1/14/18181985/zooba-nolita-egypt-nyc-chain-restaurant

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Jose said:

I dont know a ton in that area to be honest but I did read this article a months go and I will definitely try this when it eventually arrives: 

https://ny.eater.com/2019/1/14/18181985/zooba-nolita-egypt-nyc-chain-restaurant

Mamoun's (also mentioned in the article you linked to) is a solid choice too. There's both West and East Village locations. It's also pretty cheap.

And it's not Middle Eastern obviously, but Pomme Frite is now across the street from the West Village Mamoun's.

• Thanks 1

Also, I know Greek is easier to find in random spots around the country, but it could still be worth a trip to Astoria--it's the kind of food that you'll find in a lot of random places, but where it won't necessarily be particularly good unless there's a Greek population in the area.

• Thanks 1