DC UNIVERSE STREAMING SERVICE

I wouldn’t mind it either, but not happening in Canada. We wait an extra 2 months or so and Netflix gets the rights to stream up north. Only watched 5 episodes of Titans, not bad but something still feels off a bit. Although I’m looking forward to Doom Patrol from what we got in their cameo episode

5 hours ago, TheRealSmallville said:

I've had it for a few months, and I quite enjoy it. Titans is a show that gets better as you go, andI was very happy with it by seasons end. Doim Patrol's first episode was fantastic. 

I've had nothing but problems with my ios app though, it's kind of shitty. No issues at all on my Roku though. 

Works fine for me on Roku and Android... also worked well in the browser as well.

9 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Works fine for me on Roku and Android... also worked well in the browser as well.

My biggest issue with the ios app is it won't let me watch DC Daily. Every time I try to watch it on my phone, it tells me I have to subscribe to DC Universe even though I'm obviously subscribed lol And the comics don't always download. But yeah, on my tv, it's been fantastic. Well worth the $8 I pay each month. 

On 2/18/2019 at 3:48 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

I haven't even started Titans yet... loving Young Justice.

I had skipped this back when it was on TV, I thought it looked incredibly stupid. But then I actually watched it on the streaming service, and I'm kicking myself for not watching this before. Almost done with season 1 now, and I hear season 2 is even better. 

5 minutes ago, TheRealSmallville said:

I had skipped this back when it was on TV, I thought it looked incredibly stupid. But then I actually watched it on the streaming service, and I'm kicking myself for not watching this before. Almost done with season 1 now, and I hear season 2 is even better. 

Oh you're watching it for the first time??? You're in for a treat my friend :cheers:

I dismissed it initially too and only caught it towards the very end of the first season. I was hooked after a couple of episodes. Season three is JUST as good and I LOVE how they've developed their own version of the DCU. I'm about halfway through season three... really hope we're gonna get a season 4.

9 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Oh you're watching it for the first time??? You're in for a treat my friend :cheers:

I dismissed it initially too and only caught it towards the very end of the first season. I was hooked after a couple of episodes. Season three is JUST as good and I LOVE how they've developed their own version of the DCU. I'm about halfway through season three... really hope we're gonna get a season 4.

Yep, first timer here...the only episode I had seen before this was an early season 1 episode where the team goes on a mission in a jungle & run into Bane. I had my comic book nose in the air at the time & thought "nah, this is dumb". But watching it now, I see that the show is very seralized, and I love that. Watching the team from the very beginning actually gets me invested in the characters and their arcs, so I'm enjoying this a lot. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 10:40 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

they are really trying to milk it before it gets absorbed into the HBO/Warners Streaming service.

So from what I can tell what happened is that they still let you do a free trial through the Android app after having done it on desktop (but since it's the same account the second free trial becomes usable on desktop), limiting you to effectively two free trials (one via desktop, one via mobile). I went to do a third trial and at billing the Android app popped up "you've already done your free trial".