Royal Rumble 2019 Thread

Spork3245

Vince shoulda gone full tilt. Jarrett comes out dressed as the Blue Blazer. Then Blackman comes at as the Blue Blazer. Then Jason Sensation. And then an Owen look-a-like. And then Bret coulda come out, got halfway down this terrible entryway and passed out from being old, angry, and concussed.

And only then would have I been entertained with Jarrett being in the ring.

• Haha 1

Just now, IdeaOfEvil said:

Vince shoulda gone full tilt. Jarrett comes out dressed as the Blue Blazer. Then Blackman comes at as the Blue Blazer. Then Jason Sensation. And then an Owen look-a-like. And then Bret coulda come out, got halfway down this terrible entryway and passed out from being old, angry, and concussed.

And only then would have I been entertained with Jarrett being in the ring.

:clap:

Just one suggestion. Bret could be taken out with a Gilberg crescent kick.

• Haha 1

Yeah I was NEVER a JJ fan whatsoever and it was so very cathartic seeing Elias bust that guitar on him...now onto the business at hand

@The def starhow IN THE ACTUAL FUCK did that match make him look WEAK!? He shot outta the gate with aggressive offense, opened up an old wound on Brock, Balor genuinely made me believe he had a shot until the kimora lock which in story telling, Balor is DAMN lucky he didn't end up "getting his arm broken". Balor HAD to tap out...now just wait for The Demon to appear toward the end of this Royal Rumble or barring THAT then the next time Lesnar appears on RAW, the Demon shall strike and/or come out against the only other possible RR winner (that being Rollins).

6 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Yeah I was NEVER a JJ fan whatsoever and it was so very cathartic seeing Elias bust that guitar on him...now onto the business at hand

@The def starhow IN THE ACTUAL FUCK did that match make him look WEAK!? He shot outta the gate with aggressive offense, opened up an old wound on Brock, Balor genuinely made me believe he had a shot until the kimora lock which in story telling, Balor is DAMN lucky he didn't end up "getting his arm broken". Balor HAD to tap out...now just wait for The Demon to appear toward the end of this Royal Rumble or barring THAT then the next time Lesnar appears on RAW, the Demon shall strike and/or come out against the only other possible RR winner (that being Rollins).

Cuz he pulled out every thing in his arsenal including his coup de Grace and he still got tapped out. Tapped out immediately after his finisher. It's not like he wiffed it he landed it after excessively exploiting the injured Brock. If he couldn't win after all that he will never be Universal champion again. I feel like they did this match to shut fans up. I don't even know who they want to put the belt on after Lesnar. Also I hate Lesnar being Universal champ. Makes the belt feel worthless cuz it's not even in the show on a weekly basis. That belt is cursed.

19 minutes ago, The def star said:

Cuz he pulled out every thing in his arsenal including his coup de Grace and he still got tapped out. Tapped out immediately after his finisher. It's not like he wiffed it he landed it after excessively exploiting the injured Brock. If he couldn't win after all that he will never be Universal champion again. I feel like they did this match to shut fans up. I don't even know who they want to put the belt on after Lesnar. Also I hate Lesnar being Universal champ. Makes the belt feel worthless cuz it's not even in the show on a weekly basis. That belt is cursed.

Nah Balor looked strong. Looking weak would have been him getting squashed in a few minutes. 

• Like 1