Royal Rumble 2019 Thread

Spork3245

Both my parents worked in the medical field all my life, and I've worked in hospitals for many years after college. I've seen a lot of diseases and real world effects they cause to friends and family. If Roman's leukemia is nothing more than a work to get him over, f*ck him and f*ck Vince. It's definitely a personal sore spot for me, so I'm not gonna hold the same standard to any other wrestling fans. But it is what it is.

4 minutes ago, IdeaOfEvil said:

Both my parents worked in the medical field all my life, and I've worked in hospitals for many years after college. I've seen a lot of diseases and real world effects they cause to friends and family. If Roman's leukemia is nothing more than a work to get him over, f*ck him and f*ck Vince. It's definitely a personal sore spot for me, so I'm not gonna hold the same standard to any other wrestling fans. But it is what it is.

I kind of feel like if it was a work they would have pulled the trigger for his return at the Rumble. BUT there is that little nagging feeling where I think it could still be a work, admittedly. :p 

2 hours ago, IdeaOfEvil said:

as a former oncology nurse who specialized in leukemia I feel the same way. That would just piss me off to no end. 

9 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Wow, this crowd is really pissing me off with the Ronda vs Bailey match. Why are they shitting on this match???

Impatient smarks who wanted Becky but got Bayley instead as if they were going to give away Becky/Ronda on Raw.

The crowd is extra hostile after Rumble, Mania, and Summerslam because they're less local. A lot of dedicated smarky ones who buy the 4-night package from Saturday to Tuesday. You can pretty much expect the same tonight.

They don't want "happy" Ronda and Becky is a phenomenon so their allegiance is set. Completely unfair to Bayley, who, ironically, saved Ronda from dying on the mic because she was clearly flustered.

1 hour ago, 69los said:

Impatient smarks who wanted Becky but got Bayley instead as if they were going to give away Becky/Ronda on Raw.

The crowd is extra hostile after Rumble, Mania, and Summerslam because they're less local. A lot of dedicated smarky ones who buy the 4-night package from Saturday to Tuesday. You can pretty much expect the same tonight.

They don't want "happy" Ronda and Becky is a phenomenon so their allegiance is set. Completely unfair to Bayley, who, ironically, saved Ronda from dying on the mic because she was clearly flustered.

It was still shitty, because that was a great match.