[AAAAND IT'S GONE] NES Classic up on Walmart for MSRP with free 2-day shipping.

Jason

26 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Also, who are you, because you've changed your name. I hate this shit.

Here, you're not the first person to complain about this so I just turned on display name history.

6CXjSBT.png

Grabbed the NES Classic and another controller from Gamestops website.  Ships on the 13th but who cares, I've been waiting forever to get one of these.  

I was in my local Target last night and overheard them say they're getting a shipment of Classics and Controllers in on Saturday, so I might just head over and see if I can grab one then and I'll just cancel my Gamestop order.  Interesting the guy was saying they're getting 3 times as many calls from people looking for extra controllers than looking for the system itself.

On 7/4/2018 at 5:48 AM, Mercury33 said:

Grabbed the NES Classic and another controller from Gamestops website.  Ships on the 13th but who cares, I've been waiting forever to get one of these.  

I was in my local Target last night and overheard them say they're getting a shipment of Classics and Controllers in on Saturday, so I might just head over and see if I can grab one then and I'll just cancel my Gamestop order.  Interesting the guy was saying they're getting 3 times as many calls from people looking for extra controllers than looking for the system itself.

I tried to order a controller on the Gamestop website today, but even though it's there when I search, and clicking on it lets me add to cart, it disappears when I go to checkout. I get a "this producf is no longer available for purchase." 

Then remove it, Gamestop. I hate that company. I can't find a controller for the $9.99, and I refuse to pay the prices on ebay for it. So frustrating. 

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys tried out the NES Edge for the classic NES? It would be nice if Nintendo released the Advantage controller for the classic NES.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTRYSSK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2R0FX412W1BDT&psc=1

I might go with a adapter and used Advantage controller.

https://www.amazon.com/Hyperkin-Controller-Classic-nintendo-entertainment-system/dp/B01N3LNI3Q/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1531779500&sr=8-3&keywords=nes+classic+adapter