The Free PC Games Thread - Industria, Lisa Definitive Edition (EGS)

crispy4000

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Dakar Desert Rally (EGS), Dead Island R DE, Driftland (Steam), FlatOut (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Super Meat Boy Forever (EGS), Dead Island R DE, Driftland (Steam), FlatOut (GOG)

Aerial_Knight's Never Yield on EGS

STORE.EPICGAMES.COM

Nomads of Driftland is always free on GOG but Nomands of Driftland: The Forgotten Passage is temporarily free.

WWW.GOG.COM

The promise to restore civilization to its former shape and return to the times of splend

WWW.GOG.COM

Nomads: The Forgotten Passage is the scenario pack for Nomads of Driftland. Nomads of

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Never Yield (EGS), Nomads of Driftland (GOG), Space Crew (Steam)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Astro Duel 2 (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Deus Ex Mankind Divided, The Bridge (EGS), Small Radios Big Televisions
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - The Angler, Atom Eve (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - The Angler, Atom Eve (EGS), Book of Demons (GOG)

Islets on EGS

STORE.EPICGAMES.COM

Here's what I had to say about it when I played it last year:

Great Metroidvania. If you liked Hollow Knight but found it too long, Islets is much shorter. Some of the bosses are fought in your airship and are a bit bullet hell but most of the game is melee Metroidvania though you also have some ranged attacks. You can find 60 upgrade items that let you choose between 3 options to upgrade and it looks like it's not set. I only got 4 out of 5 arrow speed upgrades because of this but there's no achievement for getting all 5 and I mainly use melee attacks anyway. Had I known how it works I might have avoided the ones that give cash but then I used that cash for more melee upgrades from the shop and those upgrades seem to be unlimited though they get more expensive each time you buy one.

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Islets (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Islets (EGS), Hammerting (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - The Big Con, Town of Salem 2 (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Industria, Lisa Definitive Edition (EGS)