Which game?

Which game?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Pick which game I should buy with the money Best gave me

• Endless Ocean Luminous
    • Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

44 minutes ago, stepee said:

I posted in the other thread, but have you played TTYD? That makes a big difference when deciding but also maybe not because I’d say TYYD anyway :P

Nope never played it

48 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Also nobody visits this board so you aren't going to get opinions on it. 

How dare you. HOW DARE YOU. This is BIGGIE’s BODACIOUS BALLYHOO.  Lots of people post here. Now, good day sir. 

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

How dare you. HOW DARE YOU. This is BIGGIE’s BODACIOUS BALLYHOO.  Lots of people post here. Now, good day sir. 

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

Lol that scene was at the end of the movie and frightened me a lot. 

I meant no disrespect rather nobody but 2 of 3 people post in this section. 

Ok after lots of research I’m going with Endless Ocean Luminous. I know reviews have been very mid but I don’t let reviews sway me all that much. I’ve also have really looked forward to this game for a long time. After watching the reviews I still think I’ll really enjoy this chill and relaxing game. Laying on the couch with some air buds on. I researched The Thousand Year Door and it seems very similar to Paper Mario The Origami King. Especially the game mechanics which I didn’t enjoy at all. So I’m all in on Luminous!

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Ok after lots of research I’m going with Endless Ocean Luminous. I know reviews have been very mid but I don’t let reviews sway me all that much. I’ve also have really looked forward to this game for a long time. After watching the reviews I still think I’ll really enjoy this chill and relaxing game. Laying on the couch with some air buds on. I researched The Thousand Year Door and it seems very similar to Paper Mario The Origami King. Especially the game mechanics which I didn’t enjoy at all. So I’m all in on Luminous!

Yea it's recommended if you enjoy really relaxing games. So I hope you like it!

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Ok. Well I honestly hope you like it then. If only you had some weed to smoke while playing it. 

I should like it. I'll probably regret it when Paper Mario TTYD comes out. Are you getting that?

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I should like it. I'll probably regret it when Paper Mario TTYD comes out. Are you getting that?

No. Remember my Switch is broken. I'm now just waiting for the Switch 2. 

7 hours ago, Biggie said:

I wouldn’t say the mechanics are too similar to TOK, though TOK is closer than the other ones since, TTYD is essentially the game that people are mad that TOK isn’t. All the puzzle stuff from battles is gone in TTYD and it’s mechanically more like the Mario and Luigi games or the original paper mario.

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I wouldn’t say the mechanics are too similar to TOK, though TOK is closer than the other ones since, TTYD is essentially the game that people are mad that TOK isn’t. All the puzzle stuff from battles is gone in TTYD and it’s mechanically more like the Mario and Luigi games or the original paper mario.

Are you trying to make me regret my decision? Because it’s working. 

• Sicko Sherman 1

30 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Are you trying to make me regret my decision? Because it’s working. 

I mean, I was pretty clear I consider TTYD one of the best games of all time!

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You did done fucked up brotha. :nerd:

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

I mean, I was pretty clear I consider TTYD one of the best games of all time!

i failed help me GIF

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

that fucking @Xbob42 swayed me

So is it locked and loaded for tomorrow? I mean you know exactly what to expect so if you're down for a REALLY chill experience while laying on your couch it should be fine.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

So is it locked and loaded for tomorrow? I mean you know exactly what to expect so if you're down for a REALLY chill experience while laying on your couch it should be fine.

Yes it’s on my Switch preloaded 

• Halal 1