The best interview of all-time (short vid)

best3444

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Kinda sad to be honest. Except the parts she screams fuck you Chris. 

That part made me laugh out loud. Yes, it's sad and she such a pretty young lady and speaks very well on occasion. I feel for her but she is fighting through the disorder and showing bravery. I am just confused why fuck you and the middle finger are used in her out breaks or whatever?

12 minutes ago, best3444 said:

That part made me laugh out loud. Yes, it's sad and she such a pretty young lady and speaks very well on occasion. I feel for her but she is fighting through the disorder and showing bravery. I am just confused why fuck you and the middle finger are used in her out breaks or whatever?

Because whatever higher power you believe in, has one hell of a sick sense of humor!

• True 1

11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Like anything brain related, they don't really know.

I've read that some think it is due to damage/irregularities in the brain that prevent sufferers from controlling aggression.

1 minute ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Like anything brain related, they don't really know.

I've read that some think it is due to damage/irregularities in the brain that prevent sufferers from controlling aggression.

That's interesting. What a shame. 

12 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

For some inexplicable reason, I used to listen to the Jim Rome Show near-religiously.

Same. From like 2008-2014 I listened because it was always at my lunch break when he'd be on. Overall I like him.