Texas AG threatening healthcare providers for life saving procedure.

WWW.CNN.COM

A Texas state judge ruled a pregnant woman who recently filed a lawsuit against the state can legally terminate her pregnancy after learning her unborn baby has a fatal genetic...

We all knew what this would be about.

What a fucking piece of shit this AG is. This is the same group that tried to argue that they shouldn't be sued by a group of women who suffered because they couldn't get their failed pregnancy terminated in a reasonable standard and they should have sued the doctor.

How many people do you think knew about Paxton's federal indictments in last year's elections? I don't think I saw a single ad about it.

Democrats need to grow some balls and call out Republican cheating and corruption. Make ads telling people about voter suppression tactics and outright cheating Republicans use to win elections.

4 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

How many people do you think knew about Paxton's federal indictments in last year's elections? I don't think I saw a single ad about it.

Democrats need to grow some balls and call out Republican cheating and corruption. Make ads telling people about voter suppression tactics and outright cheating Republicans use to win elections.

Rochelle Garza tried but the national party needs to do more 

WWW.CNN.COM

A Texas woman at the center of a legal battle over terminating her high-risk pregnancy has left the state to get the abortion, her attorneys said in a statement.

Paxton said he still might bring charges against her and whomever helped.

HE CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!! Is the state afraid of him and reason why he’s still around to help ruin more lives

I feel as though these legislatures will never understand fully what is at stake until a woman gives birth to a stillborn in front of all of them.

Bottom line, EVERY woman should have a right to CHOICE no matter what, and anyone who steps forward (especially if you ain't a woman) just needs to STFU & sit your ass down. This is LOGICAL yet we live in a society ruled by intolerance & illogical ideals, most due to organized religion no less.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Halal 1