I went to the dentist today

Remarkableriots

Man I’m so lucky, I went after 20 years a couple months ago and they fixed it all up just with two sessions of deep cleaning and I had zero cavities.

My homework is getting my wisdom teeth removed, and I do have to pay to be put to sleep for that as insurance won’t cover that aspect. But I thought it would be WAY worse. Like I was thinking I’d need a gum graft and shit.

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Man I’m so lucky, I went after 20 years a couple months ago and they fixed it all up just with two sessions of deep cleaning and I had zero cavities.

My homework is getting my wisdom teeth removed, and I do have to pay to be put to sleep for that as insurance won’t cover that aspect. But I thought it would be WAY worse. Like I was thinking I’d need a gum graft and shit.

I had to get that done a long time ago with my wisdom teeth, but they just injected novacaine.

20 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Mine covers 100% of my twice yearly exams and I forget what else. I don’t usually have to have much done. Had one filling a few years back and I think I paid like $25 or something. 

Well when I had mine, it cost more than two visits which is what i usually have. Even my dentist said, "don't get it it's a rip off"

i have the cheapest dental plan my employer provides and it covers my two cleanings and then for anything else there’s a cap on what they’ll pay. i forget what it is but i had to get a crown this year on a tooth that had an old filling fall out and only had to pay a couple hundred for the whole thing. i didn’t think that was too bad.

• Halal 1