Made My First Comic Book Flip On Ebay This Week

I'm at a stage in my comic collecting journey where it's time to cash out some comics while they're hot and at peak value. This week I posted my first comic for sale on Ebay and got my asking price which was a considerable profit over what I paid for the book at the time it came out. Looks like I've stumbled on a pretty lucrative side hustle considering my collection is over 15 thousand comics strong. Again if any of you guys have old comics you want to get rid of, I pay fair market value.

• Hype 1

11 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

A 1099-MISC will be issued for sales in excess of $600

Yeah this is why a lot of comic resellers use Instagram and Facebook. This was my first time doing it so I'm just testing the waters. Maybe eventually I'll move on to social media sales as well. Ebay made that shit so easy though and their percentage isn't that much at all.

BTW the book I sold was Infinite Crisis #5 from 2006, the first appearance of the Blue Beetle (The one in the movie) I wanted to sell the book while the price was still high. I suspect the performance of the movie is going to cause the value of this book to dip rather than go up... if it does go up I'm cool though. I have two more copies :p

I thought about this route but I legitimately just focus on paperbacks for stories I liked.. have nothing of significant value.

well I do have one, its this old ass Comic with a dude (superman wannabe) lifting a green car over his head…But with a brand like “Action Comics” you know they went bankrupt ages ago