Do you have tan lines?

Fizzzzle

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I think my body has about 6 different skin shades at this point, and there are some severe borders between some of them.

It didn't help that last weekend I was just raw dogging the sun for like an entire day, unplanned 

I would actually think that would help, more than anything 

Just now, stepee said:

What situation were you in where you donald ducked it for an entire weekend unplanned??? ?

It wasn't the entire weekend. I lost my phone charger so I was walking (sorry) around Eugene for like 2 hours while my train was delayed trying to find anyone that sold a phone charger. My neck was just getting raw dogged by the sun for like half a day

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

It wasn't the entire weekend. I lost my phone charger so I was walking (sorry) around Eugene for like 2 hours while my train was delayed trying to find anyone that sold a phone charger. My neck was just getting raw dogged by the sun for like half a day

oh lmao I thought by raw dogging you meant that you were going pant-less for some reason and now I’m disappointed because I was expecting one hell of a story 

24 minutes ago, stepee said:

oh lmao I thought by raw dogging you meant that you were going pant-less for some reason and now I’m disappointed because I was expecting one hell of a story 

No, "raw dogging the sun," ie "not wearing sunscreen."