Birds of Prey Cast Revealed

They flipped out over Starfire being black, they flipped out over the new Buffy in the reboot being black and the upcoming Witcher show specifically looking for a black, latin or asian chick to play Ciri, so they'll flip out over this.  Then there's that Charmed reboot with the two latin looking chicks and the racially ambiguous girl of color.  Look, these casting directors and producers are specifically looking for that now.  It is, what it is.

That little rumor about Michael Jordan replacing Henry Cavill as Superman really has them shook, LOL.  That said, I wouldn't want that to happen either.

14 hours ago, Dre801 said:

I believe that chick playing Black Canary is the real life sister of the guy who plays the  gay son on that show "Empire," but I've never seen her in anything that I know of.

That's her. She was also in Underground and was in Eve's Bayou when she was much younger. She's been acting since she was a kid.