What restaurant is surprisingly good?

Chris-

On 7/9/2023 at 9:29 PM, Biggie said:

Captain D’s

Agreed!

15 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

I’ve never had good sea urchin until there.

Flights from SFO to Narita are cheap and easy too.

*Goes to google flights 

Narita itself has some damn fine food 😅 I love that airport the shops are also top notch 👌 

1 hour ago, SoberChef said:

I have to say that both Bahama Breeze & Margaritaville have pretty delicious refried black beans. Also, Texas Roadhouse, I have NEVER left there full nor without a gang of leftovers!!

I'm addicted to the Roadkill there (hamburger steak) 🤤

• Hugs 1

I got wings from here tonight: 

WWW.CAESARS.COM

Named Best Brewpub in the US by Nightclub & Bar magazine, Brew Brothers at Eldorado Reno offers 8 custom microbrews, burgers, ribs & more.

And they were fucking phenomenal. You wouldn’t like the buffalo sauce if you don’t like vinegar, but I love it and i’m obsessed with the flavor. I ate them over an hour ago and I’m just sitting here thinking about them. Also they were $18 but I was surprised that it’s actually for 24 wings, was expecting about half the size if that. Had an amazing Reuben too with the appropriate amount of extra kraut as requested.

Edit: In a rare move I actually took a picture of them:

iHciOTu.jpg

Don’t worry the blue cheese dip is just not in the pic

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I went with my family to Fogo De Chao last week and it was surprisingly excellent. Unlimited pao de quiejo, fried polenta sticks (gluten free), and mashed potatoes which the  rodizio. The meat quality was surprisingly excellent. They also served us grilled cheese on one of the rodizio spits and then drizzled honey all over it. That was mind blowingly good.

On 7/11/2023 at 11:34 PM, stepee said:

I got wings from here tonight: 

WWW.CAESARS.COM

Named Best Brewpub in the US by Nightclub & Bar magazine, Brew Brothers at Eldorado Reno offers 8 custom microbrews, burgers, ribs & more.

And they were fucking phenomenal. You wouldn’t like the buffalo sauce if you don’t like vinegar, but I love it and i’m obsessed with the flavor. I ate them over an hour ago and I’m just sitting here thinking about them. Also they were $18 but I was surprised that it’s actually for 24 wings, was expecting about half the size if that. Had an amazing Reuben too with the appropriate amount of extra kraut as requested.

Edit: In a rare move I actually took a picture of them:

iHciOTu.jpg

Don’t worry the blue cheese dip is just not in the pic

I've been there a few times and they definitely have great food! I liked Rum Bullions bar at Silver Legacy which isn't too far from that restaurant.