Enjoy Youtube? Watch w/ an Ad Blocker? You May Get Banned!

8 minutes ago, Brian said:

Spotify is trash. 

The thing I like about YT Music vs others is that it has literally everything and then some. You can pull user uploaded things like rare performances that were done like one time in studio on a radio station, plus uploads from actual artists likely get way better payouts for plays vs Spotify.

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

The thing I like about YT Music vs others is that it has literally everything and then some. You can pull user uploaded things like rare performances that were done like one time in studio on a radio station, plus uploads from actual artists likely get way better payouts for plays vs Spotify.

I also find that if I pick a song that I want to listen to, YT Music does a pretty good job selecting follow up songs that I like. Whenever my wife puts on Spotify, I am constantly hitting forward. 

• Guillotine 1

10 minutes ago, Brian said:

I also find that if I pick a song that I want to listen to, YT Music does a pretty good job selecting follow up songs that I like. Whenever my wife puts on Spotify, I am constantly hitting forward. 

Sounds like your wife likes garbage music :p 

• Shocked 1
  • True 1
  • Hugs 1

18 minutes ago, Brian said:

They keep improving too, which is nice. There's now a tab you can go to while a song is playing for "related" and add the recommendations to your queue or set to "play next" (I do this every time a Sabaton song plays to load up my list :p )

9 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

If you pay for a full year at once it's $120. I'll eat that money if it comes to it. There's no question though that it's hard not to associate this decision with the general feeling that's pervasive right now that the whole internet is gradually getting shittier.

Or, find five other friends/family and pay $23/mo for YouTube Premium Family. That gets you access to all the Premium and Music features and comes out to less than $4/mo per person.