BKOM Studios and Paizo announce "Pathfinder: Abomination Vaults" - co-op hack n' slash ARPG (Kickstarter campaign)

BKOM Studios and Paizo are proud to reveal Pathfinder: Abomination Vaults, the first ever co-op Hack and Slash RPG based on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!

Up to four players lead iconic Pathfinder heroes into the farthest depths of Gauntlight Keep, battle deadly monsters and abominations to reach the evil sorceress Belcorra Haruvex and put an end to her vile schemes once and for all.

The wicked sorceress Belcorra Haruvex has returned to haunt her forsaken home of Gauntlight Keep. There, she covertly assembles an army of monsters, beasts, and abominations with which to take her revenge against those who wronged her in life. Brave heroes are needed—to venture forth into these long-forgotten depths, defeat Belcorra’s abomination army, and put her wicked soul to rest… for good.

The game has players delve ever deeper into Gauntlight Keep—a sprawling megadungeon teeming with foul monsters and grotesque abominations—to slay the evil sorceress who has reawakened at its farthest depths. In order to tell a rich story from both the perspective of the adventure and its participants, the game will feature four iconics from the Pathfinder universe, including Amiri and Ezren.

The project is set to be launched on Kickstarter later this month. Players who would like to stay informed or get notified when the campaign starts can now visit the pre-launch phase page here.

I'll give it a shot if it looks good, but I'm never backing a gaming kickstarter again. Miniature gaming is the only kickstarter/gamefound category I haven't gotten screwed on. I recently got my Ravaged Star mini's, and they are fantastic. Even then, it was because a company I trust was involved (MiniWargaming)But i've been screwed on video games and electronics all three times I kickstarted them. Unless I know and trust the team, I'm done.