How often do you eat fast food?

Fizzzzle

How often do you eat fast food?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How often?

• Multiple times a week
    • Fairly regularly (a few times a month)
    • Once a month or so
    • A few times a year,
    • Only and specifically when I'm drunk and/or high
    • Never, and yes I'm better than you

I grew up eating fast food like 4-5 times a week, now that I'm an adult I dont know how I ever put that shit in my body.

It tastes absolutely awful, all of it, theres not a single appealing option. I will have it like twice a year on a road trip or something when I have basically no other options and I still regret it every time.

Obviously it's not healthy and last but not least it isnt even cheap anymore. You're spending $10-12 on slop.

• Halal 1

On 4/24/2023 at 8:36 PM, Ominous said:

Fast food is shit like Taco Bell and McDonalds. Just because some food can be made /  cooked fast doesn't make it a fast food. I can get a fresh sushi roll made in minutes, but I wouldn't call sushi fast food. 

Sushi is literally fast food. Used to be walk-around food like hotdogs. White people decided to have a fit about it though.

I only eat fast food when travelling.  When you have no car, and fast food is the only walkable option from the office, you can't completely avoid it.

16 minutes ago, unogueen said:

Sushi is literally fast food. Used to be walk-around food like hotdogs. White people decided to have a fit about it though.

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

2 hours ago, unogueen said:

Nope. Quick food, easy to eat yes. In America fast food is low quality shit like a taco from del taco or burger from McDonald's. 

On 4/24/2023 at 3:52 AM, Mr.Vic20 said:

I largely don't eat fast food at this point in my life, but about once every other month, I just need some Taco Bell. I fully recognize that its the twice removed cousin of Tex Mex, but some times its just the right thing. :sun:

I think peoples' first mistake is comparing Taco Bell to Mexican food. Other than the fact that they both employ the use of tortillas, they really don't have anything in common.

Sometimes when I get Taco Bell, I specifically want Taco Bell. I don't want a carne asada taco in a corn tortilla with onions, lime, and cilantro. I want Taco Bell meat paste rolled into a tube with shitty cheddar cheese and hot sauce.

It's like if someone told you they wanted pho and you responded with "there's a really good ramen restaurant down the street." Other than being noodle dishes from Asia, they don't really have that much in common.

• Halal 1