Have you ever gotten revenge on someone?

Brick

They say revenge is a dish best served cold, so have you ever served some ice cold revenge, and if so why and how did you do it? Did it make you feel better, or do you regret it? 

Oh and I don't mean something small like a friend pulled a prank, so you got them back with one of your own, or you killed them back in an epic match of a game, but someone screwed you over, and you thought, "Fuck this asshole" and wanted payback. 

I don't have enough mental energy to be mad at specific people for being assholes.

If someone ever like hit my kid or shot my dog or something I'd probably unleash the fury of a thousand suns, but I don't have any kids or dogs, and I can't think of anything in my life that would get me so worked up that I would want payback on someone.

It sounds like what I did doesn't qualify as what you're defining as revenge, but...

I had a roommate in Germany who kept stealing my food and denying that she was doing it. Near-daily, for months.

One day I bought a bottle of Diet Coke, unscrewed the cap and put a Mentos (tied to a string) in the cap. When she opened it, it sprayed everywhere and she spent an hour cleaning it up and stopped stealing my food. :daydream:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sicko 1
  • Hugs 2

58 minutes ago, Nokra said:

It sounds like what I did doesn't qualify as what you're defining as revenge, but...

I had a roommate in Germany who kept stealing my food and denying that she was doing it. Near-daily, for months.

One day I bought a bottle of Diet Coke, unscrewed the cap and put a Mentos (tied to a string) in the cap. When she opened it, it sprayed everywhere and she spent an hour cleaning it up and stopped stealing my food. :daydream:

Nah that counts. Lol

1 hour ago, Nokra said:

I bet that billionaire would put a statue of you in his garden. :daydream:

Yes.

ran into my ex a few months after we broke up while we were both out with other people at this Mexican restaurant in alameda at around 2300. she was sitting facing us, told the girl I was with that it was my ex, she helped me win the breakup. A good five minute makeout and my ex had to watch as she couldn’t tell said guy I was her ex. Short, balding dad bod.

my fwb definitely drew attention to our appearance variance by commenting on it often enough and my ex definitely noticed. They left shortly thereafter.

This ex put me through hell, I was accused of cheating all the time, definitely verbally abusive and I will never again even talk to a girl if they have bpd. I ended things after yet another screaming voicemail after she saw something from an old exes social who I was with before her. 

It felt good. No regrets.