Well I’ll be a monkeys uncle

stepee

The term monkey's uncle, most notably seen in the idiom "(Well,) I'll be a monkey's uncle", is used to express complete surprise, amazement or disbelief.[1]It can also be used to acknowledge the impossibility of a situation, in the same way that "pigs might fly" is used. An example is if one says: "I may agree that if two plus two equals five, then I am a monkey's uncle".

The phrase was used as early as 1917, in an El Paso, Texas newspaper advertisement for a play called The Brass Monkey.[2] It appeared in newspapers several times in the early 1920s, including several other examples in advertisements.[3][4] It was originally a sarcastic remark made by creationists.[5] The notion "that [people] were descended from apes was considered blasphemous...by Darwin's contemporaries", and it was for this reason that the sarcastic phrase came into use.[6]

ooooohhhhh I never even thought of it that way lol, I was just picturing a cute monkey uncle