best3444

Chinese or more Pizza   

11 members have voted

1. 1. What should I eat for lunch?

• Chinese
    • Pizza

6 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

maxresdefault.jpg

There is a subway right next to the Chinese place. I was a subway customer for years but suddenly stopped once the ingredients went down hill. Plus I got sick and tired of them constantly bringing out a "new" item when all it was was a current item with 2 different ingredients on it. It was laughable. 

I miss Quiznos back when they were on fire.

2 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Are you still out on disability?

I never got disability so I'm fucked financially. I'm getting pennies for my paycheck this coming Friday because they are only paying me the 2 days that I was on that payroll.

I've been back to work for 8 days but I'm literally poor right now. I'm so behind on bills etc that my stress is not good at all.

Plus I'm doing awful lately with my brother's death that this is easily the worst year in my life. I don't know what I'm going to do about money and I'm scared. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I never got disability so I'm fucked financially. I'm getting pennies for my paycheck this coming Friday because they are only paying me the 2 days that I was on that payroll.

I've been back to work for 8 days but I'm literally poor right now. I'm so behind on bills etc that my stress is not good at all.

Plus I'm doing awful lately with my brother's death that this is easily the worst year in my life. I don't know what I'm going to do about money and I'm scared. 

Yeah but other than all that you sound good bro.