Peacock Premium special deal

Just in case you don’t have their tiered system memorized: this is the plan that’s normally $5 a month and unlocks everything on the service, but still has ads and you can’t download to your devices. I did it a while ago. It’s good for movies that run a couple ads up front and the movie is uninterrupted. 

• True 2

1 minute ago, TheLeon said:

Just in case you don’t have their tiered system memorized: this is the plan that’s normally $5 a month and unlocks everything on the service, but still has ads and you can’t download to your devices. I did it a while ago. It’s good for movies that run a couple ads up front and the movie is uninterrupted. 

Agreed. Same tier I have. How I watched Scream 5.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I also just discovered that you get it free if you have a TV subscription to certain cable services... which I have. Why was I not informed?

Yea, if you have Comcast/Xfinity it's included and you can upgrade to the ad-free tier for $5/month. If they offered me this deal for the ad-free (since I have premium included with Xfinity) I'd buy a year :p 

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I also just discovered that you get it free if you have a TV subscription to certain cable services... which I have. Why was I not informed?

They also had a six month free thing too if you signed up with your cable company.

The thing is I signed up, never used it and then didn't realize when they started charging me. :(

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Yea, if you have Comcast/Xfinity it's included and you can upgrade to the ad-free tier for $5/month. If they offered me this deal for the ad-free (since I have premium included with Xfinity) I'd buy a year :p 

I have Spectrum and it's included. Gonna cancel my sub through their site and get it as part of spectrum.