Fire Pro Wrestling World

Hurdyb1

With all the talk of new releases, did anybody get this new release? I'm relatively new to the world of Fire Pro and my goodness is this a nice breather and alternative to the WWE gaming product. 

I'm really mastering the game quickly and the tutorial mode only added to that knowledge level. I'm having to jack up the difficulty already to get a challenge.

17 minutes ago, Hurdyb1 said:

With all the talk of new releases, did anybody get this new release? I'm relatively new to the world of Fire Pro and my goodness is this a nice breather and alternative to the WWE gaming product. 

I'm really mastering the game quickly and the tutorial mode only added to that knowledge level. I'm having to jack up the difficulty already to get a challenge.

So it’s pretty fun eh? How much is it for PS4?

I have identified one issue, it's online multiplayer. I played the online Battle Royal twice. The first time was very responsive. The 2nd time I played one, ugh. Somebody had bad internet and it SUCKED. Fire Pro requires precise timing and if the connection is off, it sucks!!!!! The good thing is when somebody internet is that bad, the game will allow the CPU to take over to allow the match to continue. 

I've played games with bad internet and a few are unplayable while a few others can still be played a bit but this game is unplayable with a bad connection. 

I've only played exhibition, been in the editing mode, and played online. I don't know if the game has a ton of options or features cause the menus are rather plain and my comparison would be to the WWE games which I know are  very feature heavy. I haven't dug in but I don't think so but I'm a Fire Pro Newb at this point so it may be feature I haven't looked at but the menus are plain as hell.