How do you people sleep at night?

TheLeon

15 hours ago, sblfilms said:

My man, send me your Amazon wishlist for house warming for Pete’s sake

Don't threaten me with a good time, my living room could really get spruced up with a steam deck in the corner.

In all seriousness, I need to find a day to make a Walmart trip.

I don't even have a mattress lol. I don't know what you would call it, but I have this cushion thing that I lay out on the floor and I sleep on that. It's like sleeping on the floor but with a little cushion. So it's real stiff, but not painful (once you get used to it). I can also roll it up and put it aside for more space too. I hurt my back a long time ago and sleeping on the floor helped tremendously so I've just always done it. I need to get a bed at some point but I'm pretty happy with how I sleep most of the time. 

I've taken melatonin a few times but it made my dreams feel too real so I stopped. 

• 2 months later...

After a couple months with the new mattress/box spring, my sleep has improved a little. But even when I get a consistent 7-8 hours of sleep a night, I never feel “rested”. I’m sure some of that is due to things like diet and exercise, which I’m also trying to get back on track, but I hoped this change would help more than it has. But at least I don’t wake up super stiff and sore every morning. 

• 2 weeks later...