Who had a more weeb night, me or @Bacon?

Chris-

I played FFXIV and spent 3 hours clicking on nodes and gathering ore and various minerals and had KFC for dinner because fuck you don't @me with you KFC opinion I won't read it. 

And I have no issues being called a Weeb, but I don't watch anime pretty much at all anymore and I don't care much for Japanese culture. I just like hentai and some of their games. 

Oh, and Cowboy Bebop is about as weeb as dark souls. And unless your ramen is being made fresh from a real living and breathing Japanese guy ramen is about as Japanese as Chinese Takeout is Chinese. It is like calling pizza hut Italian food. Not that I really give a fuck and people need to stop being such cocks when it comes to food. Authenticity can kiss my ass and pizza hut too. I may have shit taste but at least I don't like fucking pizza hut pizza. 

14 hours ago, Bacon said:

I played FFXIV and spent 3 hours clicking on nodes and gathering ore and various minerals and had KFC for dinner because fuck you don't @me with you KFC opinion I won't read it. 

And I have no issues being called a Weeb, but I don't watch anime pretty much at all anymore and I don't care much for Japanese culture. I just like hentai and some of their games. 

Oh, and Cowboy Bebop is about as weeb as dark souls. And unless your ramen is being made fresh from a real living and breathing Japanese guy ramen is about as Japanese as Chinese Takeout is Chinese. It is like calling pizza hut Italian food. Not that I really give a fuck and people need to stop being such cocks when it comes to food. Authenticity can kiss my ass and pizza hut too. I may have shit taste but at least I don't like fucking pizza hut pizza. 

I think this works out as a wash.

45 minutes ago, Rev said:

I've become slightly more weeb over the last couple years. Partly due to @legend inspiring me to get into anime at the beginning of the pandemic. I think I've watched like 200+ series since then. Still not really much into Japanese culture though so only slightly weeb.

Which is funny, because I only got into anime after you got me to play Persona 5 :p