Humble Fighting Games Bundle

DPCyric

098782c3a104ca2b0ec84278b4e63f4b426b3353
WWW.HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM

We’re bringing arcade fighting games into your home! Get games like SoulCalibur VI and Injustice 2 Legendary Edition. Plus, pay what you want & support charity!

I am thinking about picking this up however I already have Soul Calibur 6, the first season pass and Mortal Kombat XL... Is anyone particularly interested in those two or want to split the bundle?

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

I hate how fighting games these days go on sale for like $5 all the time, but then it's like  "spend $400 on our DLC!" They're worse than sports games these days.

They're really not.

Continued support via additional characters is better than buying packs of cards that lose value when the next version of the game comes out.

On 10/21/2021 at 6:32 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

They're really not.

Continued support via additional characters is better than buying packs of cards that lose value when the next version of the game comes out.

I have never ever bought anything extra in a sports game like Madden, NBA2k, etc but boy have I spent more than I like to admit on DLC for Mortal Kombat....lol