Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.

CastletonSnob

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Jeez. I guess it'd have to be Xbox or Switch. If it has smart delivery Xbox is a good deal. If I want to play against you it would have to be Switch. Very hard decision. :thinking:

Not really. It’s likely eventually the Xbox version will be free. This is the ONE time the Switch version would be free for you. 

And only you, no one else.

• Like 1

Reviews for this definitely reflect a bias towards fan service ahead of fun gameplay.  Not that the devs weren’t asking for it with the license and budgetary limitations.  Sounds like another TMNT Smash Up in that regard.

I’m sure it’ll sell okay, but the licensed platform fighter is a poison pill for critics, especially after Ultimate.

The general consensus among non reviewers is it is fun. I think people have accepted by now that there are no voice and the music is crappy. I think the biggest issues from what I've seen is some stages are buggy online. Like if there is a lot of motion on the stage the game will have lots of lag.

It's extremely fun. I agree on the lack of voices, that's disappointing, but I really has a ton of fun with it so far, just playing with my son and nephew. I think they did a good job with a interesting and fun game. The online is better than smash (im not playing on switch, I have smash on there).

Of course Ultimate is a superior game, they have been working on it forever, but its inevitable this game will get updates if it does well, and they'll have a lot more freedom to change and fix things than Nintendo ever allowed. Im optimistic. Plus, I have smash if this fails.

51 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

It's extremely fun. I agree on the lack of voices, that's disappointing, but I really has a ton of fun with it so far, just playing with my son and nephew. I think they did a good job with a interesting and fun game. The online is better than smash (im not playing on switch, I have smash on there).

Sounds like the Switch is the worst version for this and only has rollback netcode for 1 v 1 matches.

12_nick-juicy-deets-bnrt.webp
WWW.EVENTHUBS.COM

We've been getting a lot of reveals about Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl's mechanics over the past couple of weeks now. This certainly makes sense as the platform brawler will be releasing on October 5, 2021 according to Nintendo's ...

• 1 month later...