Rumor: 2K E3 Games leaked

Brian

Spoiler

NBA 2K22 - Dirk Nowitzki will be this years cover athlete. EDIT: Could be the cover of another Legend Edition, with other athletes on other editions, as some in the comments have mentioned.

Wonderlands: Codename Daffodil - It's a Borderlands spin-off title featuring Tiny Tina. The final name could also be "Tiny Tina's Wonderlands" (as this is the name that Gearbox already trademarked.) Seems to be the same style as all other Borderlands games with "Multiclass-Heroes" to play as. This spin-off is rumoured since last year, so I guess this isn't really new. Reveal should be expected at E3. 

New Firaxis Game - New turn-based action game using Marvel property. Source described it as "XCOM with Marvel heroes". Seems like some famous actors are voicing the characters.

Codename Vol - New action game, seems to be in really early development. Logo looks similar to the Fallout-Logo. No final name yet. Source described it as "Cthulhu meets Saints Row". Game looked pretty unfinished in the trailer. Sadly, my source didn't know which studio is developing this title. I think it could be Hangar13, as they had a leaked contract last year that stated that they are working on a "open-world sci-fi title with supernatural elements".

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Hide contents

Wonderlands: Codename Daffodil - It's a Borderlands spin-off title featuring Tiny Tina. The final name could also be "Tiny Tina's Wonderlands" (as this is the name that Gearbox already trademarked.) Seems to be the same style as all other Borderlands games with "Multiclass-Heroes" to play as. This spin-off is rumoured since last year, so I guess this isn't really new. Reveal should be expected at E3. 

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, JUST WHY?!?!?!