Warhammer Plus - subscription service to debut on August 25 for $6/month or $60/year, comes with multiple benefits including free exclusive miniature after 12 months

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Warhammer Plus - a new streaming service for 40K and Age of Sigmar animated series
2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Is this unrelated to previous projects that have been announced in the last few years? Wasn't there one that focused on the knights or detectives or investigators or something? And another was to be animated?

All of the animated projects announced in the last few years will be hosted in this new portal.

The series that you're thinking of is about Inquisitor Eisenhorn and that one will be live-action.

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

All of the animated projects announced in the last few years will be hosted in this new portal.

The series that you're thinking of is about Inquisitor Eisenhorn and that one will be live-action.

Ah yeah it's been awhile - those all still happening?

• 5 weeks later...

Warhammer+ Is Unmissable – Here’s Everything You Need To Know

With a Warhammer+ subscription you’ll get:

• A wealth of Warhammer animation
  • Weekly in-house Warhammer hobby shows
  • A digital vault of classic Warhammer publications and White Dwarf issues
  • Full access to Warhammer Apps (that’s Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar, with more to come!)
  • Premium access to our official events
  • Exclusive subscriber offers
  • A free exclusive Citadel miniature worth at least £25* every year
  • Access to a second exclusive subscriber miniature

Warhammer+ launches on the 25th of August** and is only £4.99/$5.99 (USD)* a month – or just £49.99/$59.99 (USD)* when you take advantage of an annual subscription.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Warhammer Plus - subscription service to debut on August 25 for $6/month or $60/year, comes with multiple benefits including free exclusive miniature after 12 months
1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Doesn’t eBay not let you list preorders unless they’ll ship in 90 days?

I am not sure. I ordered XB2 Mythra and it seems to be a preorder foe July. Ordered it in Feb I think. I wish I could cancel it though. Amiamo has preorders open for a reissue next year and it's wayyy cheaper. The price difference is pretty big.

3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Bro the internets. To be fair I'm only a fan of the sci-fi variant.

Want a copy of Total Warhammer 2? Like that you can embrace grim dark fantasy. (Though you don't really need to turn up the dial on early Renesaince Europe that much tohit WFB grimdark levels.)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Want a copy of Total Warhammer 2? Like that you can embrace grim dark fantasy. (Though you don't really need to turn up the dial on early Renesaince Europe that much tohit WFB grimdark levels.)

I'll take what I can get good sir. Been trying to get my wife into it but haven't had the time to invest in it. What's sad is the mythology is excellent.

3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Received on both. Not sure I deserve this but this is great thank you!!

I try to spread the word of the man god Sigmar where I can.

Though it should be Asuryan since I play High Elves mostly.

• Shocked 1