Days of Play 2021 activities start today with PlayStation Player Celebration, sale kicks off May 26 (sale includes Demon's Souls, Last of Us Part II, Sackboy, Miles Morales, Nioh Collection, Tsushima)

SaysWho?

Days-of-Play-2021_-Lead-Image-Blog-1.jpg
BLOG.PLAYSTATION.COM

Save on The Last of Us Part II, Demon’s Souls, Sackboy: A Big Adventure, and more

We’re also pleased to announce today that the Days of Play sale will start from May 26 lasting until June 9, with great deals on a selection of PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 games as well as other select products at participating retailers. Promotions are available while supplies last. Please also note that product offerings and availability will vary by location and retailer – make sure to check out the official Days of Play site which will be updated with your local deals when the sale begins.

Here are some of the top offerings that will be available at participating retailers during this year’s Days of Play:

PlayStation 4 games

Death Stranding
Ghost of Tsushima
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Predator: Hunting Grounds
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
The Last of Us Part II
Selection of PlayStation Hits games

PlayStation 5 games

Demon’s Souls
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales: Ultimate Edition
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
The Nioh Collection

Lastly, here is a wrap up of upcoming activities that you can enjoy during Days of Play:

●       Free Online Multiplayer Weekend: If you haven’t tried the online multiplayer benefit for PlayStation Plus yet, we’re hosting a free online multiplayer weekend where you’ll be able to access the online multiplayer modes in PS4 and PS5 games that you own. Hop on to PSN during the following dates and times to take advantage of this: Saturday, May 22 at 12:01am local time till Sunday, May 23 at 11:59pm local time (Online multiplayer game sold separately. Requires internet connection and PlayStation Network account).

●       PS Gear Store: For those of you in the United States, Canada, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain and UK, check out the PlayStation Gear Store for 20% off select products in celebration of Days of Play (please note, this offer cannot be combined with other discounts).

●       Share of the Week: The next special theme for Share of the Week will be announced on May 21, so stay tuned!

If you haven’t already signed up for PlayStation Player Celebration,  you can do so here until May 31 to join other fellow gamers and play toward a shared set of goals – and earn exclusive PSN avatars and PS4 themes in participating locations*. If you sign up today, you can start contributing to the Community Goals at Stage Two. Check out this blog post  or the official site for more details on PlayStation Player Celebration.

Days-of-Play-2021_-Lead-Image-Blog.jpg
BLOG.PLAYSTATION.COM

Play together in the PlayStation Player Celebration, free online multiplayer weekend and more.

Might pick up Miles Morales for PS4 if it's a good price. I wish I could be interested in Ghost of Tsushima. That setting just does nothing for me.

Quick question for anyone that has Gran Turismo Sport; I've been tempted to pick it up several times but I don't do Playstation Plus. I remember it having a heavy focus on multiplayer. I know they added more single player races, but is it worth it for someone who already has GRID, Forza Motorsport 7, Dirt 5, etc?