What Went Wrong with BioShock Infinite's Development - an excerpt from Jason Schreier's new book

18 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Such a trash game. I'm glad everyone decided to shit on it 8 years later.

Trash? That's being harsh. If I remember correctly it was pretty darn good at the time. It's just not as memorable as Bioshock 1 for me. The first half of bioshock 1 in 2007 was an amazing gaming experience for me at the time. I remember my brother and I being amazed with the mystery of Rapture and the game was great at the time. It hasn't aged well though.

I don't think the game was trash at all. I certainly enjoyed the story less than the previous games but the gameplay was leagues better (still bad though) and the art was top notch. 

That said, I also didn't consider the original Bioshock titles to be anything special. Dunno what is with people making these style of games and insisting on filling them with combat when the combat is boring and poorly designed. 

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

Trash? That's being harsh.

There's a reason for that. Pure sarcasm. People have short memories around here. Check out some other threads where Bioshock Infinite come up, I enjoy the game and personally think it's the best out of the 3 (without having played 2)

9 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

There's a reason for that. Pure sarcasm. People have short memories around here. Check out some other threads where Bioshock Infinite come up, I enjoy the game and personally think it's the best out of the 3 (without having played 2)

I re-read what you said and see the sarcasm. I got you. I played it on pc back then and remembering liking it a lot. It’s been years since I've even looked at footage of the game tbh.