Dan from Game Grumps accused of grooming.

CastletonSnob

Based off the images, the chick contacted Dan in September 2013 and turned 18 in October 2013. They didn't have sex (or meet in person?) until she was 22. There is something to be said about using your status and fame to get laid, but I don't consider this grooming. 

Either way, this guy seems to have a few other accusations thrown at him so even if this isn't "that bad" he doesn't appear to a stellar person. 

29 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Based off the images, the chick contacted Dan in September 2013 and turned 18 in October 2013. They didn't have sex (or meet in person?) until she was 22. There is something to be said about using your status and fame to get laid, but I don't consider this grooming. 

This is... the definition of grooming? I get that it’s not as gross as plenty of other examples we’ve seen but it’s pretty plainly grooming.

14 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

This is... the definition of grooming? I get that it’s not as gross as plenty of other examples we’ve seen but it’s pretty plainly grooming.

I thought grooming had to be underage? I'm not not gonna put that one month of being 17 as "alright lock the pedo up!"

Well this is shitty. 

On 3/22/2021 at 2:59 PM, Kal-El814 said:

Super surprising that an outfit that gave us JonTron and Egoraptor might be problematic.

I know JonTron turned out to be a bigoted piece of shit, but is there something with EgoRaptor/Arin too? I know JonTron used to be part of Game Grumps (I don't know if him and Arin are still friends or not), so does Arin just have shitty taste in friends? 

22 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Nobody loves grooming more than D1P. Send him an invite 

What's with all the pedo talk on D1P lately? 

2 minutes ago, Brick said:

I know JonTron turned out to be a bigoted piece of shit, but is there something with EgoRaptor/Arin too? I know JonTron used to be part of Game Grumps (I don't know if him and Arin are still friends or not), so does Arin just have shitty taste in friends? 

Egoraptor has a pretty storied history using the n-word. I know that was part of the newgrounds brand to an extent, but still. I haven’t listened to any of his content in a while, no idea if he still does that.

• 2 weeks later...