Burger King UK has been telling people to eat at places other than Burger King during the pandemic

Just recently, independent restaurants can advertise on its Instagram.

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Last month, they said to order from other fast food chains and straight up told people to order from McDonalds.

Fuck fast food. Either go support a real local business or cook your own fucking food. 

For example, just last night I took the time and money to drive down to the D and get a box of 50 home-made tamales. Now I can sleep at night knowing my money is going into a working person’s pocket, instead of some asshole in upper management.

• Like 1

I love when a company that  currently makes a billion and half a year tries to guilt trip you into supporting its employees. I also assume that they care so much after this all over they are gonna start paying a living wage and fighting to make sure other chains do as well right ?

37 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

I love when a company that  currently makes a billion and half a year tries to guilt trip you into supporting its employees. I also assume that they care so much after this all over they are gonna start paying a living wage and fighting to make sure other chains do as well right ?

In-N-Out Burger starts at $15

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

That's what the Instagram says essentially.

Yeah, and it's been using its Instagram to advertise local chains:

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Everytime I copy an Instagram thing, it says to login, which it used to not do. O_o

41 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Yeah, and it's been using its Instagram to advertise local chains:

Everytime I copy an Instagram thing, it says to login, which it used to not do. O_o

Yeah it has something to do with an API change, remember they are part of facebook now and those posts don't embed either.

Even if you do the embed code it says the same thing, just uglier. :p

1 hour ago, SimpleG said:

This pretty much sums it up. It’s meta marketing psychology.