NEO: The World Ends with You - Official Thread - Out on Steam (25% off)

Brian

1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

I can't fathom anyone on staff who would like this game or really even the first. Not exactly JRPG fans. Maybe Jan at Giant Bomb? 

Their complains aren't really JRPG complaint-like things. In fact, some are PRO JRPG things, like maybe they want to turn on Japanese language track. :thinking:

14 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Their complains aren't really JRPG complaint-like things. In fact, some are PRO JRPG things, like maybe they want to turn on Japanese language track. :thinking:

Maybe I should cancel my Patreon support to Nextlander. Fuckin' weebs and their obsession with shitty ass Japanese VA.

• 1 month later...
  • Brian changed the title to NEO: The World Ends with You - Official Thread - EGS version dropping 9/28
  • 1 month later...
  • Brian changed the title to NEO: The World Ends with You - Official Thread - Nintendo Online Sub Free to Play 11/10-11/16 (also 30% off
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Brian changed the title to NEO: The World Ends with You - Official Thread - SE: “Underperformed despite positive reception” aka 🪦
  • 10 months later...
  • Brian changed the title to NEO: The World Ends with You - Official Thread - Out on Steam (25% off)