I just ate an entire Totino's party pizza in about 5 minutes. AMA

Fizzzzle

This whole lockdown at 10pm thing is starting to wear at my waistline. I get off work at 10, no restaurants or grocery stores are open anymore, the options are 1) postmates fast food that costs $25 after all the fees and shit, or 2) get something from the gas station. Either way I'm going to feel like shit in the morning.

I mean, I guess I could buy groceries to  actually make food, but I end up throwing so much of it out.

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

Ok, but did you eat it like a taco and use a paper plate/towel so you don't dirty any dishes? 

Hm.. I used a dirty plate from yesterday to not dirty any MORE dishes, and I did fold it like a taco for about the last 1/3 of it.

18 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

When will you consider making one of these?

WWW.COOKSKILLS.COM

The most amazing creation from modern man in recent history!

Yes. Now I know what to make for my dad on his birthday.

Stock up on Trader Joe's frozen meals if you have trouble using up fresh food before it expires, it'll still at least be a step up from fast food and garbage tier frozen food. 

Whole Foods has a lot of good frozen options too, but will generally be a bit spendier. 

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

Had to google it. Looks to be of questionable quality but if you thought it was yummy then great!

I mean, it's not good.

Just now, Jason said:

Stock up on Trader Joe's frozen meals if you have trouble using up fresh food before it expires, it'll still at least be a step up from fast food and garbage tier frozen food. 

Only so much freezer space in the house. With 8 people living in one house (sometimes 9), storage place kind of starts to get cramped rather quickly. We have 3 full refrigerators and two mini fridges. Or maybe 3.

6 hours ago, Rachel said:

relax rich boy we can’t all shop at bougie r us

have you considered not living with so many people?

I don't make enough money to have my own place in the part of town I work in.

But honestly, I kind of like it. It's a 9 bedroom house with 2 kitchens and all the bedrooms are big enough that everyone can have their own space, so it's not like we're tripping over each other. The only problem is things like freezer space and laundry.

I'm thinking of trying to buy a house next year or the year after, but until then I don't mind living with a bunch of people.