Fried Chicken Crocs

Pikachu

KFC and Crocs set out to 'make your dreams of wearing a bucket of chicken' come true

Fried chicken and feet. What a great combo.

The maker of polarizing footwear Crocs and the fried chicken chain KFC teamed up to create one of the most bizarre pairs of shoes the internet has ever seen.

Say hello to KFC X Crocs Bucket Clogs, a limited edition, low-to-the-ground pair of soles covered in a fried chicken print. The top of the shoe is made to look like perforated fried chicken. The bottom was designed to look like KFC's iconic red and green chicken box.

One iteration of the crispy Crocs comes with removable, chicken-scented Jibbitz charms so it can smell like the fried protein. The charms were designed to look like drumsticks.

spacer.png

A few years ago I was an avid runner. Out on a run one day, i got this intense pain out of nowhere in the bottom of my foot. I was at the halfway mark (3/6 miles) and no phone or anything.  So I fast walked/slow jogged back home. I gave it a week to see if it would get better. Went out on a run and made it about 500’ bc the pain was so intense. A few weeks later i went to a podiatrist and turns out I got plantars fasciitis. Aside from rehab, stretching and cortisone shots there’s not much they can do. However his one piece of advice is to wear crocs as much as I can tolerate. He said at least around your house instead of being barefoot. 

so I bought a pair of crocs to loaf around in. Now while i would never wear them in public - they are fucking amazing and unbelievably comfortable. I love them. And I want me some chicken wing crocs to wear around my house. 

7 hours ago, atom631 said:

A few years ago I was an avid runner. Out on a run one day, i got this intense pain out of nowhere in the bottom of my foot. I was at the halfway mark (3/6 miles) and no phone or anything.  So I fast walked/slow jogged back home. I gave it a week to see if it would get better. Went out on a run and made it about 500’ bc the pain was so intense. A few weeks later i went to a podiatrist and turns out I got plantars fasciitis. Aside from rehab, stretching and cortisone shots there’s not much they can do. However his one piece of advice is to wear crocs as much as I can tolerate. He said at least around your house instead of being barefoot. 

so I bought a pair of crocs to loaf around in. Now while i would never wear them in public - they are fucking amazing and unbelievably comfortable. I love them. And I want me some chicken wing crocs to wear around my house. 

I had the same thing and literally thought at the time I'd torn the tendon it was that sore (and swollen). All brought on by shoes that cost more than I normally spend, but apparently didn't agree with my foot shape.