Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov to visit Washington in first visit since 2017 Oval Office controversy, officials say

There are a lot of iconic photos of the Trump era, but I think when the dust settles in 20-30 years, the relationship between Trump and Russia is more fully understood, and the rawness of partisan feeling is dulled somewhat by time that one of the go to pictures for summing up the era will be that picture where Lavrov and Kislyak are laughing in the foreground with each other, with Trump in the background looking like he is trying to laugh along, but has perhaps a subtle look in his eyes as if he suspects he is the butt of the joke.

Spoiler

170516-donaldtrump-editorial.jpg

21 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

There are a lot of iconic photos of the Trump era, but I think when the dust settles in 20-30 years, the relationship between Trump and Russia is more fully understood, and the rawness of partisan feeling is dulled somewhat by time that one of the go to pictures for summing up the era will be that picture where Lavrov and Kislyak are laughing in the foreground with each other, with Trump in the background looking like he is trying to laugh along, but has perhaps a subtle look in his eyes as if he suspects he is the butt of the joke.

Hide contents

170516-donaldtrump-editorial.jpg

You mean "that picture" that I literally put in the OP?