I keep getting notices saying suspicious activity on your accounts

DarkStar189

3 days ago I got an email from Netflix saying "your password has been changed"  followed by a "you changed the email associated with the account".  I called them up and was able to restore control.  A day later I got an email from Reddit saying your account has had a lot of suspicious activity so they locked it down until I changed the password.  This morning I got a text from Microsoft Outlook saying suspicious activity was found so they locked down my outlook email until I made a new password.  Totally scanned my pc with no viruses or anything found.  Changed a few passwords the first day the Netflix email came but not my outlook password.  On the haveibeenpwned website only one of my emails has been leaked from 1 place.  The outlook email doesn't show any compromises yet. 

Whats the best course of action for this situation?  I'll admit not all of my passwords are different, there are probably 3-4 that I use which I know isn't good.  Should I buckle down and get a password manager?  Last Pass or 1Password seem highly rated.  Should I get a whole new gmail email and start fresh?  Or is that possible if I'm pretty invested in my google services with a pixel phone, youtube, home hub.   Never had to deal with this shit before.

I keep getting a spam email saying that my Apple ID is locked. I don't have an Apple ID or don't own an Apple device. As for your problem, make sure you randomize all your passwords with a password manager. Google Chrome can also suggest and save randomized passwords on almost every website. Also enable two-factor authentication on every account that let's you do so.

It could just be a spam / phishing message because I've actually had my Netflix hacked and never got a message like that.

In fact I got no message. But when I went to my account I saw it was watching Spanish versions of kids shows that I've never watched.

I would choose to go to your account, choose the option to log out of all other sessions and change your passwords. Also, enable 2 factor on any account you can.

37 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It could just be a spam / phishing message because I've actually had my Netflix hacked and never got a message like that.

In fact I got no message. But when I went to my account I saw it was watching Spanish versions of kids shows that I've never watched.

I would choose to go to your account, choose the option to log out of all other sessions and change your passwords. Also, enable 2 factor on any account you can.

No my Netflix account was legit taken away. Had to call their customer service line to recover it. I made sure to go to the Netflix website to get the phone number too.