World of Warcraft: Shadowlands (27 October 2020) - Information Thread

Brian

6 hours ago, Bacon said:

Yo I'm tired of this purple elf bitch and her fucking plot armor 

That was fucking terrible. Way to make the Lich King seem like a fucking scrub to prop up Sylvanas. As if we haven't seen her doing this shit for an entire expansion. If they didn't write the rest of the characters as a bunch of bumbling morons or completely physically inept then maybe this would be interesting.

As a commenter on the trailer said: it's a good thing Sylvanas was never in any danger, I might've accidentally gotten invested in the scene.

39 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

That was fucking terrible. Way to make the Lich King seem like a fucking scrub to prop up Sylvanas. As if we haven't seen her doing this shit for an entire expansion. If they didn't write the rest of the characters as a bunch of bumbling morons or completely physically inept then maybe this would be interesting.

As a commenter on the trailer said: it's a good thing Sylvanas was never in any danger, I might've accidentally gotten invested in the scene.

I like this one from reddit: Wow, wonder why Sylvanas didn't single handedly win the entire war when she's functionally invincible.

I don't know how powerful Bolvar is specifically when compared to Arthas, but he's had a decade to meld with the helmet or whatever and he was strong enough to shatter Frostmourne (using the light, sure, but he's no pushover) and was literally flinging fucking pillars with his mind here, but Sylvanas has been becoming more powerful "thanks to the Maw" so that's the explanation, I guess. But the whole thing just felt like a Shadow the Hedgehog fanfic.

18 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I don't know how powerful Bolvar is specifically when compared to Arthas, but he's had a decade to meld with the helmet or whatever and he was strong enough to shatter Frostmourne (using the light, sure, but he's no pushover) and was literally flinging fucking pillars with his mind here, but Sylvanas has been becoming more powerful "thanks to the Maw" so that's the explanation, I guess. But the whole thing just felt like a Shadow the Hedgehog fanfic.

It’s been awhile, but Tirion destroyed frostmourne and was the driving force behind the Lich kings downfall. Bolvar was being tortured by Arthas. Even if he did have a decade with the helmet it’s not like he was actively doing anything with it. His purpose was to keep the scourge at bay by doing absolutely nothing. 

12 minutes ago, Bacon said:

It isn't so much that he lost, but that he lost like a fucking bitch. 

133af9a498dd7212bb653a5b5c234ea0.jpg

Yeah I can agree with that.

• 9 months later...