I hate this recent rule at my apartment

Remarkableriots

I'm not sure when it was put up but my apartment building posted a new rule recently on the entrance door. It says that we're not supposed to let people in the building so everybody should use door key to get in and the entrance is being recorded by security camera. That person will be held accountable for any problems the person they let in causes. If i unlock the door and someone walks by i just don't have it in me to stop them. Before the new owners we had 24/7 desk people who monitored that stuff. It just makes me feel uncomfortable.

26 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

That person will be held accountable for any problems the person they let in causes.

This is likely unenforceable, if the owner of the building are having an issue with security its up to them to take care of it. 

29 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

This is likely unenforceable, if the owner of the building are having an issue with security its up to them to take care of it. 

Totally unenforceable. I lived in one of these buildings and let people in all the time. 

I don’t live downtown, so there isn’t a single building. It’s a complex with gates on either end. 

Closest we have to that is cars that follow others through the opening gate. 

But I cannot tell you how much it pisses me off when there’s a line of cars stretching back to the street of people who don’t have a fucking keycard. Get the fuck out of the way. Get your keycard from the office, or fuck off.