I'm getting sick of all the good fucking games developers make >:(

SaysWho?

50 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I fell off a horse, broke my neck and am a paraplegic.

:ohsnap:

I just died and am posting from beyond the grave. Heaven is unfortunately not real and I'm drifting in an infinite void of nothingness, terrifyingly aware of it all.

:ohsnap:

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, TheLeon said:

It is kinda pissing me off that my general depression/apathy makes it hard for me to enjoy most games these days. So I wouldn't mind if good ones stopped coming out for a while, so I wouldn't feel like I'm missing out much. 

20 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

Get help dude. I got help last year and it was the best thing I have ever done. I was depressed from my divorce, ex-gf using me, and a bunch of stuff. My MD recommended xanax and I noticed it helped alot. Eventually found a good therapist, went on disability for like 6 months, did therapy, and got a prescription for an anti-depressant. (Pristiq) my life has improved immeasurably compared to before. I was dealing eith depression most of my life got better after HS but my divorce in 2012 and everything that jappened after that got me. 

This is too long to type on a mobile but I feel better still have problemd of course. I am even more of a loner then before but overall I feel better, can focus more, enjoy my existance more, am doing better at work, etc. In regards to gaming the antidepressant makes it alot better. Its why I am so addicted to games now. Before unless it was a deep engrossing RPG or strategy game I couldnt truly focus on it. Now I can focus on pretty much any game that I enjoy and not think about my anxiety and such. 

Zaku, that is awesome.  What makes it even better is that you shared it.

Please, Leon, buddy.  This is sad news from you and I hate to hear it, but some great advice by Zaku.

EDIT:  Leon, I also just read your follow up post, as well.  I am seriously not joking here when I say it is a baby steps sort of thing.  Please, good luck on finding a new job that makes you happy.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BuckFly said:

Zaku, that is awesome.  What makes it even better is that you shared it.

Please, Leon, buddy.  This is sad news from you and I hate to hear it, but some great advice by Zaku.

EDIT:  Leon, I also just read your follow up post, as well.  I am seriously not joking here when I say it is a baby steps sort of thing.  Please, good luck on finding a new job that makes you happy.

Yes Leon, there ain't a thing wrong with getting help. Not one damn thing. I encourage people to do so when they're suffering from depression.

• Like 2