Married lesbian couple turned away by Indiana tax preparer

5 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I wonder if he turns away heterosexual sinners?

Seriously, why do these types of Christian nut bags have such a hard on for the gay stuff?

During the 2016 election, I was watching a story on what drove some evangelical voters on the issues and what they liked or didn't like about Trump. And when asked about his divorces, this one evangelical lady said something like, "Well, it's a sin, but it's not like he's the only one! I've had a divorce, my husband's had a divorce, it's really not that big a deal!"

So they have tiers, apparently, and "teh gays!!11" don't cut it. If they sinned, though, it's probably not so bad since they know they're good people.

4 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

During the 2016 election, I was watching a story on what drove some evangelical voters on the issues and what they liked or didn't like about Trump. And when asked about his divorces, this one evangelical lady said something like, "Well, it's a sin, but it's not like he's the only one! I've had a divorce, my husband's had a divorce, it's really not that big a deal!"

So they have tiers, apparently, and "teh gays!!11" don't cut it. If they sinned, though, it's probably not so bad since they know they're good people.

You know it's a positive sign when a person tells themselves they are a good person.

Totally stable, not a crazy thing to do. Alien-Gunner just did it in a movie thread about Captain Marvel just today!