I just had the most fucked up day of my life.

DPCyric

I went to see a girl I've been hooking up with and tried to turn it into something serious but come to find out relationships aren't her thing. Which is fine could have left if at that but after I left she had to make a big deal out of it (I guess I was stupid for bringing it up on her period). It's about a 3 hour drive home and about halfway home my dad calls me...

Fuck this can't be good

Gramma is gone :cry:

So I go and pick my car up that is finally fucking fixed after 6 weeks and out to the family house...

Dad's like "about an hour ago Johnny passed away (one of my Grandma's nephews)...

Oh on a random fact it's also my step brothers birthday today.

Anyhow my dad is looking for the will and can't find the key to the big safe or one of the small safety boxes. So I'm going through all the keys for the one box he can't find the key to (he found the keys to multiple other ones)...

I find the right key and I open it up and attached to the inside of the lid is a letter "For Anthony" (hey that's me...)...

I open it

Anthony:

I  hid in the wall behind the toilet a safety box for you use it wisely.

Grandpa

P.S. Only use it if something happens to me and Grandma

:cry:

I find it and for fucks sakes he can hide a safety box in the wall but not tell me where the key is :lol: So I go back into the mountain of keys and eventually find the one. Inside is a bunch of old coins and some old bills including a $2 bill from 1964 in damn good shape... I bet a lot of this is really valuable but I can't use it :| it's all really valuable to me now :cry:

• Hugs 8

48 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Damn man, what a day.  I'm really sorry for your losses. :(:hug:

:hug:

38 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I really have nothing to say other than I'm so very deeply sorry :(

Thanks Wade :(

At least I knew it was coming (probably more so than anyone else) and went out to see her yesterday.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Your Grandpa and Grandma seem to have really loved you. Find peace in the fact that you clearly meant alot to both of them. 

The raised me the first 4 years of my life my parents didn't want me at first.

• Hugs 1

Man, Grandpa leaving me a note out of everyone and a box hidden in the wall for me makes me tear up thinking about it :cry: He has been gone for a over a year now it is good to hear from him one last time <3

• Hugs 1