Any PC game suggestions?

WWW.ENEBA.COM

Xbox Game Pass PC 3 Month Windows 10 key | Explore the best of Xbox Game Pass benefits with Eneba game store! Buy Xbox Game Pass code for the best price!

I’ve bought from Eneba before without problems, use PayPal just in case there’s an issue.

Turn Based Strat games on Gamepass worth checking out: Battletech, Gears of War Tactics.

RTS: Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, Total Warhammer 3, Jurassic World Evolution 2 (theme park builder game)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

@Spork3245 I have 3 free months of Ultimate that came with the Laptop so I'm trying that out.

Just remember there’s no reason to continue with Ultimate since you don’t have an Xbox, unless you’re able to snag additional months for cheaper than PC Gamepass. CDKeys, Eneba (be more cautious here), and holiday sales are the best way to stock up on additional Gamepass months, you can also use bing/ms reward points/whatever they’re called to get more months, I think @Keyser_Sozedoes this.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I think @Keyser_Sozedoes this.

It's true. I do.

I usually redeem a year at a time. I'm at 90k right now. It's 140k for 12 months. And I'm already good through March 2025 :cool:

EDIT: And if you're asking how long does it get up to that point, last time I redeemed was in June so maybe it takes a year to get a year.

• Like 1