White Lotus - Season 3 Thread

Unsure who, if any of you, have indulged yourselves in this quirky show that premiered during the pandemic, but my wife & I freaking love it! That being said, a lot of news has been trickling out about casting for season 3, in which production should be well under way shortly. This 3rd season will be set in Thailand.

VARIETY.COM

"The White Lotus" Season 3 has added six new cast members

VARIETY.COM

'The White Lotus' Season 3 will see Natasha Rothwell reprise her role as Belinda from Season 1.

VARIETY.COM

"The White Lotus" Season 3 at HBO has added five new cast members, Variety has learned.

I just love seeing amazingly talented actors in roles that are also necessitated to be played a particular way, seen in a light we aren't used to!

Also, anxious to hear how the new intro sounds, because both former seasons were BANGERS!!!

• 2 weeks later...
EW.COM

Ukraine called out HBO for casting Serbian-Russian actor Miloš Biković — whom they've called the 'Kremlin's foreign mouthpiece' — in 'The White Lotus' season 3: 'Is it all right for you to work with a person who supports genocide?'

The ministry expressed disappointment over The White Lotus hiring Biković in a social media post on Wednesday, accusing the actor of "supporting Russia since the start of the full-scale invasion" in early 2022. The post features a clip that shows Biković being awarded the medal of honor from Russian President Vladimir Putin for his contribution to Russian arts and culture, also claiming that he is the "Kremlin's foreign mouthpiece."

Biković has held Russian citizenship since 2021, writing on social media at the time that he has always felt like "an active member of Russian society" and "now it has been officially signed by the president." He added, "This is a great honor for me."

Such a dumb L for HBO.