~* Commissar SFLUFAN's "He's Finally Fucking Dead!" Giveaway*~

Commissar SFLUFAN

Just now, Biggie said:

Let me know how BG3 is please 

It's very tactical, I'll say that. It's not a hack n slash but very methodical. My 4th encounter after the intro I got wrecked. But then I payed attention to my companions advice and it was a breeze. Stuff like that is gonna be all through this game if I had to guess. Larian is all about making you feel like your choices matter and it's been pretty evident early on in this game

• Hype 1

1 minute ago, eventide11 said:

It's very tactical, I'll say that. It's not a hack n slash but very methodical. My 4th encounter after the intro I got wrecked. But then I payed attention to my companions advice and it was a breeze. Stuff like that is gonna be all through this game if I had to guess. Larian is all about making you feel like your choices matter and it's been pretty evident early on in this game

That sounds great. Man I wish there was a damn demo for this. 

• True 1

Just now, stepee said:

Not a demo BUT just fyi Steam lets you refund any game no questions asked if you play it under 2 hours and within 14 days of purchase..

That is like no time at all for bg3. Steam needs to up their time on RPGs/Games with Character creation.

• True 1

7 minutes ago, Bacon said:

That is like no time at all for bg3. Steam needs to up their time on RPGs/Games with Character creation.

Better than an hour! You’d definitely have to treat it as a demo and just skip past the character creation and cinemas as quick as possible to try some gameplay for 90 minutes and then start over if you buy it.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, eventide11 said:

I think you'd like it tbh. There is a one hour trial for it on PSN Plus

What! I think I have 2 more days of my PSN so I'm going to check right now. 

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

Not a demo BUT just fyi Steam lets you refund any game no questions asked if you play it under 2 hours and within 14 days of purchase..

I actually have some money to spend but I'm not so sure about buying it and relying on a refund. But thank you. 

• Hype 1

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Well yes and no. 2 hours are better than 1 hour. But if you play over 2 hours without realizing you now can't refund.

I'm not messing around with that. 

I have it downloading now so this is fantastic. I just want to get a feel for it. 

Just now, stepee said:

Either way I wanted to let him know because maybe in the future he buys something on Steam and regrets it right away, or there is something that is easier to tell within 2 hours he wants to try. It’s a good perk of Steam.

I agree it's a nice feature. I never trust refunds and my money is super tight. 

Just now, stepee said:

I downloaded it around release lol - I’m like 5 hours in, it seems cool but very long and will be after Starfield which is after Avatar.

You downloaded the full game or trial? You better have not withheld this information from Biggie and me!!@

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You downloaded the full game or trial? You better have not withheld this information from Biggie and me!!@

lol what I bought the game I’ve talked about it! I bought it but just haven’t really put a lot of time in it and don’t have a strong opinion on it or know if I’ll like it or not yet

26 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What! I think I have 2 more days of my PSN so I'm going to check right now. 

I actually have some money to spend but I'm not so sure about buying it and relying on a refund. But thank you. 

Just get the through the character creation as fast as possible lol

13 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Lol ok. For some reason I don't remember you buying it. Ok, well I'm psyched I get to try it even if it's for an hour. 

Probably because I bought it in the summer when it first came out of early access and then only played a little so I didn’t really talk about it much