CybrzzZzZZzzz Monday

SuperSpreader

And yet Amazon just straight up throws away millions upon millions of dollars of stuff everyday because selling products at a discount devalues them, so it makes more economic sense to throw excess stock in the trash...

Free market is never wrong, babyyyy. #FreeMarket4lyfe

I spent a few months working for a charity during lockdown because I realized drinking whiskey from the bottle in my underwear all day probably wasn't a great long term plan. We just went around in box trucks to different Amazon Warehouses to pick up as much shit as we could fit in the truck and bring it to food banks, donation centers, or whatever. It was all stuff that was going to get thrown in the trash. One time we went to their local food warehouse and they literally had enough chicken to fill up like at least 4 trucks that was all going to get thrown out so they could make room for more chicken. We filled almost an entire trucks worth of chicken, took half of it to a church and the other half to a food bank. The rest presumably got thrown out.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

9 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

And yet Amazon just straight up throws away millions upon millions of dollars of stuff everyday because selling products at a discount devalues them, so it makes more economic sense to throw excess stock in the trash...

Free market is never wrong, babyyyy. #FreeMarket4lyfe

I spent a few months working for a charity during lockdown because I realized drinking whiskey from the bottle in my underwear all day probably wasn't a great long term plan. We just went around in box trucks to different Amazon Warehouses to pick up as much shit as we could fit in the truck and bring it to food banks, donation centers, or whatever. It was all stuff that was going to get thrown in the trash. One time we went to their local food warehouse and they literally had enough chicken to fill up like at least 4 trucks that was all going to get thrown out so they could make room for more chicken. We filled almost an entire trucks worth of chicken, took half of it to a church and the other half to a food bank. The rest presumably got thrown out.

Maybe you should start up your own delivery service company and run things the right way!