Hey, D1P…

DuesEXgame

7 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I honestly cannot claim to understand what you're experiencing at all,

The only recourse I can possibly think of is to get in touch with social services or an attorney to see if there's some type of legal recourse.

Yes, that is the starting point I don’t want to be at and I’m saying I have no idea how to even proceed, and if all anyone is telling me is to do it on my own how is that help?? I am asking for help!

What kind of help you're asking us for?  The best that we can do is offer suggestions based on our limited knowledge and experiences.

Having said that, your absolute first step should be to contact the advocacy department of your state's social services agency.  You will need to clearly explain your situation, including your medical history to provide them with a starting point in developing a case file.

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

Just so we are all on the same page it sounds like the biggest issue is that your mother set up a bank account under your name and you've received assistance money that has gone into that account and she won't let you access the money. Is that right?

Personally, I have no where to begin but maybe someone like @Greatoneshere could offer some insight.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

Oh thank Christ, the same page! Lol

I am actually totally fine and happy at the moment in my room which I turned into an art studio, and me and Norma are having the best time. And the plan was exactly to just set up my account on Monday cause I have 0 access right now to MY money…

But that’s not the real plan, I probed further and she is planning to take legal action, again, on Monday till I agree to be back on medication, so, she’s threatening to separate me from Norma, again…

And I swear to you, at this point, God help any useless piece of heartless garbage that would try to take me away from this cat again. I won’t accept it, she needs me, and I’ll defend her with my fucking life.

I'm not an expert and I only looked into this briefly but is it possible to get Norma classified as an emotional support animal or assistance animal for yourself?

I think if you could do this it would make it more difficult to separate you two.

Per the

The Fair Housing Act (FHA) makes it unlawful for a housing provider to refuse to make a
reasonable accommodation that a person with a disability may need in order to have equal
opportunity to enjoy and use a dwelling. One common request housing providers receive is for a
reasonable accommodation to providers’ pet or no animal policies so that individuals with
disabilities are permitted to use assistance animals in housing, including public and common use
areas

Sounds like you need a prescription from a mental health professional to sign off on it, perhaps something to look into.

37 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm not an expert and I only looked into this briefly but is it possible to get Norma classified as an emotional support animal or assistance animal for yourself?

I think if you could do this it would make it more difficult to separate you two.

Per the

Sounds like you need a prescription from a mental health professional to sign off on it, perhaps something to look into.

I haven’t looked into anything but I have a medical card and it’s the best shit ever and 2 decades ago it would’ve saved my life.

So, problem?

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Listen to the others in here. I didn't realize everything you've been through. I'm not healthy mentally so me giving advice is comical. 

Nah, man, you’re fine. Thank you all for listening, the urgency of this post was because my defensive response spiked through the roof but I think I just settled things.

It was Keyser-Soze’s idea about making Norma an emotional support animal that saved me I think. Once the old witch realized she wouldn’t be able to threaten to separate me from Norma, it was over, she sat there pitifully defeated. And now I feel like I can settle.

spacer.png

Settled enough now to start using these amazing art supplies now and see what I can do…

Also, ask me about my magical new dabbing option that is so simple and efficient, it’s a key back to that other reality I miss so much, and I’m already a master at using it.

spacer.png

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, DuesEXgame said:

Nah, man, you’re fine. Thank you all for listening, the urgency of this post was because my defensive response spiked through the roof but I think I just settled things.

It was Keyser-Soze’s idea about making Norma an emotional support animal that saved me I think. Once the old witch realized she wouldn’t be able to threaten to separate me from Norma, it was over, she sat there pitifully defeated. And now I feel like I can settle.

spacer.png

Settled enough now to start using these amazing art supplies now and see what I can do…

Also, ask me about my magical new dabbing option that is so simple and efficient, it’s a key back to that other reality I miss so much, and I’m already a master at using it.

spacer.png

I'm glad you are getting advice here that is helping you. I love animals so much and was forced to give my love of my life away (cat) exactly a year ago because I had to move in with my parents. It's still makes me cry on occasions but I realized that he was in great hands. I can't comprehend your situation because I've always had amazing parents who truly want the best for me. Things will eventually work out. There are some smart individuals on here so if you need help this place always delivers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DuesEXgame said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

This post made me have to look up "dabbing" to learn what it is ("the consumption of cannabis by inhaling the vapor of heated cannabis extract oil") and what it isn't (injecting heroin into your eyeballs) :p TIL.

Anyway, glad you seem to have a good path forward! 

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1

10 minutes ago, Nokra said:

This post made me have to look up "dabbing" to learn what it is ("the consumption of cannabis by inhaling the vapor of heated cannabis extract oil") and what it isn't (injecting heroin into your eyeballs) :p TIL.

Anyway, glad you seem to have a good path forward! 

It’s magical, and the way I’ve come to think of heating the glass bowl is to just patiently summon Calcifer from Howl’s Moving Castle…By stoking the bottom of the glass with the blue flame from the torch until you start to see red flame building, and you kind of just entice him to come out until he is dancing around the bottom of the glass, and then you stop. Calcifer did his job and then you take a tiny pinch of the various waxes and oils and crystal things, apply to the heated glass, there’s a tiny glass bulb-tube thing to really regulate air flow and you make magic happen immediately. And they all have different flavors and effects, it’s like a dream…

• Hugs 1