Instead of buying Bacon a game should Best.......

34 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I can't. I'd buy you Madden if I could but I'm not swimming in cash. I honestly do need to save etc. I'm in an awful spot right now.

Yeah it’s better you waste your cash on Bacon who already has had like 10 games bought for him along with a free PS5 system.  

• Hype 1

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

I can't. I'd buy you Madden if I could but I'm not swimming in cash. I honestly do need to save etc. I'm in an awful spot right now.

Yeah, now is a really good time to be saving money.  It definitely makes the most sense to start saving now. Plus, who knows when the next drama thread will happen.

Ok so now that @best3444 buying me a Xbox Series X ain’t gonna happen regardless if StarField is a 95 or higher on MetaCritic or not, I think it’s time me move to plan B. Maybe to make up for your lying and insensitive broken promise you’ll pre-order Madden 24 Standard Edition for me. I mean $70 versus $500 seems like the least you could do and you’d be saving $430. 

National Football League GIF by NFL

Ok @best3444 it’s time to stop all the kidding and fooling around. Madden 24 comes out in exactly one week from today. Now since you literally lied about buying me an Xbox Series X because you were saving money to move out and then immediately turned around and bought Bacon a game I think this is the least you could do. How could Bacon be more deserving of a game than me? It’s fucking Bacon. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Ok @best3444 it’s time to stop all the kidding and fooling around. Madden 24 comes out in exactly one week from today. Now since you literally lied about buying me an Xbox Series X because you were saving money to move out and then immediately turned around and bought Bacon a game I think this is the least you could do. How could Bacon be more deserving of a game than me? It’s fucking Bacon. 

I can't buy it for you until September 1st. My money will be solid then. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Goddamn too bad I’m not Bacon. You’d sell your plasma to buy his game on launch day. 

No. I had money when I saw Bacon wanted a game so I bought it for him. I bought you pga when you wanted it and I had money. 

It's not a popularity contest...it's random.